- Pirates’ Three-game Win Streak EndsPosted 12 days ago
- Steelers Draft WR Markus Wheaton in 3rd RoundPosted 29 days ago
- Steelers Select RB Le’Veon Bell in 2ndPosted 29 days ago
- Jarvis Jones Time in PittsburghPosted 30 days ago
- James Harrison Meets with BengalsPosted 44 days ago
- Steelers Sanders Signed to Offer Sheet by the PatriotsPosted 46 days ago
- Alameda Ta’amu Gets ProbationPosted 51 days ago
- Steelers Announce Preseason SchedulePosted 51 days ago
- Steelers Bring Back Stevenson SylvesterPosted 52 days ago
- Pittsburgh Penguins’ Win Streak SnappedPosted 52 days ago
Directions to Hienz Field
From The Airport:
Take Route 60 South toward Pittsburgh that turns into I-279 through the Fort Pitt Tunnel. Keep to the left after exiting tunnel and merge left to cross Fort Duquesne Bridge. Exit to left (EXIT 7A) after crossing bridge turn left onto Allegheny Avenue and follow to North Shore Drive, which circles Heinz Field. (During construction please follow detour signs for 279N and then signs for North Shore.)
From 279 Parkway North:
Follow I-279 South to the North Shore Exit (Heinz Field/PNC Park). Follow Reedsdale to the second traffic light and make left onto Allegheny Avenue and follow North Shore Drive, which circles Heinz Field.
Take the Monroeville Exit- head toward Pittsburgh. You will be on I – 376. Follow I-376 to North Shore ramp onto Fort Duquesne Boulevard. Keep to the left and merge left to cross Fort Duquesne Bridge. Exit to left (EXIT 7A) after crossing bridge and turn left onto Allegheny Avenue and follow North Shore Drive, which circles Heinz Field.