- Pirates’ Three-game Win Streak EndsPosted 8 days ago
- Steelers Draft WR Markus Wheaton in 3rd RoundPosted 25 days ago
- Steelers Select RB Le’Veon Bell in 2ndPosted 25 days ago
- Jarvis Jones Time in PittsburghPosted 27 days ago
- James Harrison Meets with BengalsPosted 41 days ago
- Steelers Sanders Signed to Offer Sheet by the PatriotsPosted 42 days ago
- Alameda Ta’amu Gets ProbationPosted 48 days ago
- Steelers Announce Preseason SchedulePosted 48 days ago
- Steelers Bring Back Stevenson SylvesterPosted 48 days ago
- Pittsburgh Penguins’ Win Streak SnappedPosted 49 days ago
Three Pitt Players Have Misdemeanor Charges Reduced
- Updated: March 9, 2013
The alleged victim claimed that he was surrounded by the three players, and that Street punched him in the head. No charges were filed and Pitt did not issue suspensions, although the trio was ordered to appear for a preliminary hearing on Jan. 9.
Per the AP, the three entered an agreement to reduce their charges of misdemeanor assault and conspiracy to disorderly conduct. The reduced charge carries up to a $ 300 fine and all three must complete community service by April 15 for the reduction to take effect.
Graham missed the Panthers’ BBVA Compass Bowl appearance, but finished as the team’s leading rusher with 1,042 yards and 11 touchdowns. Street finished with 73 receptions, most on the team, 975 yards and five touchdowns.