- Pirates’ Three-game Win Streak EndsPosted 9 days ago
- Steelers Draft WR Markus Wheaton in 3rd RoundPosted 26 days ago
- Steelers Select RB Le’Veon Bell in 2ndPosted 26 days ago
- Jarvis Jones Time in PittsburghPosted 27 days ago
- James Harrison Meets with BengalsPosted 41 days ago
- Steelers Sanders Signed to Offer Sheet by the PatriotsPosted 43 days ago
- Alameda Ta’amu Gets ProbationPosted 48 days ago
- Steelers Announce Preseason SchedulePosted 48 days ago
- Steelers Bring Back Stevenson SylvesterPosted 49 days ago
- Pittsburgh Penguins’ Win Streak SnappedPosted 49 days ago
Ben Roethlisberger Injury: Return Expected for Week 13
- Updated: November 24, 2012
Ben Roethlisberger is expected to return for the Steelers in Week 13, according to reports. We break down the fantasy implications.
Ben Roethlisberger is expected to play Week 13 for the Pittsburgh Steelers, according to Jason La Canfora of CBS Sports. Roethlisberger could possibly dress as an emergency option against the Cleveland Browns this week, as he continues his recovery from a serious rib injury.
Charlie Batch is set to start against the Browns with Byron Leftwich out with a rib injury of his own. The Steelers are set to take on the Baltimore Ravens in week 13.
Fantasy Impact: Roethlisberger will be back in due time for the Steelers and fantasy owners. In the mean time, Pittsburgh will have to slog through another week of another starter at quarterback. Batch may very well be a serviceable stop-gap for the Steelers, but he cannot be recommended as a starting fantasy option even against an iffy Browns secondary.
Latest posts by steelerguy26 (see all)
- Penguins Martin Continues to Block Senators’ Path - May 22, 2013
- Coach Tomlin, Steelers Facing Plenty of Questions - May 21, 2013
- Steelers Will be Breaking in Lots of New Parts this Week - May 21, 2013