- Pirates’ Three-game Win Streak EndsPosted 5 days ago
- Steelers Draft WR Markus Wheaton in 3rd RoundPosted 21 days ago
- Steelers Select RB Le’Veon Bell in 2ndPosted 21 days ago
- Jarvis Jones Time in PittsburghPosted 23 days ago
- James Harrison Meets with BengalsPosted 37 days ago
- Steelers Sanders Signed to Offer Sheet by the PatriotsPosted 38 days ago
- Alameda Ta’amu Gets ProbationPosted 44 days ago
- Steelers Announce Preseason SchedulePosted 44 days ago
- Steelers Bring Back Stevenson SylvesterPosted 45 days ago
- Pittsburgh Penguins’ Win Streak SnappedPosted 45 days ago
Steelers sign Justin King
- Updated: December 20, 2012
The Steelers have signed veteran cornerback Justin King to their active roster, the team announced today. Financial terms of the one-year contract were not disclosed.
King, a Pittsburgh native and a graduate of Gateway High, is in his fourth year in the NFL after originally being drafted out of Penn State in the fourth round of the 2008 NFL Draft by the St. Louis Rams. King spent his first three years with the Rams, making 19 starts in 35 games played. He then spent five weeks with the Indianapolis Colts this year before being waived following Week 5.
To make room for King, the Steelers have placed cornerback DeMarcus Van Dyke on the team’s Reserved/Injured List with a shoulder injury.