A look at Pittsburgh Steelers tickets, their most expensive games, and best values games for the season ahead.
With the 2013 NFL schedule now becoming common knowledge, TiqIQ gears up for the new year by taking a look at Pittsburgh Steelers tickets, their most expensive games, and best values games for the season ahead.
Let’s see what we can expect from their more expensive games, as well as some of their cheaper home games:
Steelers Home Avg: $318
Steelers Top-Priced Games For 2013
- Week 7 – Baltimore Ravens (Avg Price: $334 | Get-in Price: $135)
- Week 3 – Chicago Bears (Avg Price: $327 | Get-in Price: $153)
- Week 17 – Cincinnati Bengals (Avg Price: $300 | Get-in Price: $116)
Steelers Top Value Games For 2013
- Week 11 – Detroit Lions (Avg Price: $275 | Get-in Price: $113)
- Week 14 – Miami Dolphins (Avg Price: $283 | Get-in Price: $88)
- Week 1 – Tennessee Titans (Avg Price: $286 | Get-in Price: $88)
Ultimately, 2013 is all about Pittsburgh setting the tone again that they’re a tough, mean team and they’re not to be messed with. Letting Mike Wallace walk in free agency should speak more about the team getting back to their balanced offensive attack, rather than letting a good player go. The Steelers are still well coached, have a good defense, and have an arguably elite quarterback. They should be back in contention for the AFC North and have their eyes on getting back to the playoffs.
Latest posts by steelerguy26 (see all)
- Darrius Heyward-Bey Back in the Fold with the Steelers - March 26, 2015
- Steelers Awarded Compensatory Pick for 2015 Draft - March 24, 2015
- James Harrison has Re-signed with the Pittsburgh Steelers - March 23, 2015