- Pittsburgh Police Make Second Arrest in Mike Adams StabbingPosted 14 days ago
- Pirates’ Three-game Win Streak EndsPosted 36 days ago
- Steelers Draft WR Markus Wheaton in 3rd RoundPosted 53 days ago
- Steelers Select RB Le’Veon Bell in 2ndPosted 53 days ago
- Jarvis Jones Time in PittsburghPosted 54 days ago
- James Harrison Meets with BengalsPosted 68 days ago
- Steelers Sanders Signed to Offer Sheet by the PatriotsPosted 70 days ago
- Alameda Ta’amu Gets ProbationPosted 75 days ago
- Steelers Announce Preseason SchedulePosted 75 days ago
- Steelers Bring Back Stevenson SylvesterPosted 76 days ago
Week 11 Injury Report
- Updated: November 17, 2012
Steelers running back Rashard Mendenhall is expected to play in Sunday’s game against the Ravens after missing the past four games with an Achilles injury. Mendenhall is listed as probable on the Steelers injury report.
Steelers safety Ryan Clark is also likely to play despite suffering his second concussion in three weeks. He is also listed as probable.
As expected, four starters for Pittsburgh have been ruled out: quarterback Ben Roethlisberger (shoulder), safety Troy Polamalu (calf), wide receiver Antonio Brown (ankle) and offensive tackle Marcus Gilbert (ankle).
For the Ravens, starting defensive end Pernell McPhee (thigh) is listed as doubtful a day after telling reporters that he was at full strength. He will be replaced by Art Jones.
Cornerback Jimmy Smith is the only player for Baltimore who has been ruled out. He had groin surgery Thursday.
Latest posts by steelerguy26 (see all)
- Pirates Sign First-round Pick Reese McGuire - June 18, 2013
- Pittsburgh Power Handed Worst Home Loss in Team History - June 17, 2013
- Steelers Laying the Foundation for the 2013 Season - June 14, 2013