- Pittsburgh Police Make Second Arrest in Mike Adams StabbingPosted 15 days ago
- Pirates’ Three-game Win Streak EndsPosted 36 days ago
- Steelers Draft WR Markus Wheaton in 3rd RoundPosted 53 days ago
- Steelers Select RB Le’Veon Bell in 2ndPosted 53 days ago
- Jarvis Jones Time in PittsburghPosted 54 days ago
- James Harrison Meets with BengalsPosted 68 days ago
- Steelers Sanders Signed to Offer Sheet by the PatriotsPosted 70 days ago
- Alameda Ta’amu Gets ProbationPosted 76 days ago
- Steelers Announce Preseason SchedulePosted 76 days ago
- Steelers Bring Back Stevenson SylvesterPosted 76 days ago
Week 7 Injury Report
- Updated: October 18, 2012
Steelers Injury Report: Roethlisberger Rolls Ankle & Leaves Thursday Practice Early
Quarterback Ben Roethlisberger (ankle) left practice late with slight ankle sprain, but it is not expected to keep him from playing. Roethlisberger said that he stepped on someone’s foot in practice and rolled his ankle.
Center Maurkice Pouncey (knee) worked limited on Thursday and is still hoping to suit up for the game if he does not experience any swelling.
Safety Troy Polamalu (calf), linebacker Chris Carter (hamstring), and tackle Marcus Gilbert (ankle) sat out as expected as all three have already been ruled out against the Bengals.
Running back Rashard Mendenhall (achilles) and running back Isaac Redman (ankle) were sidelined on Thursday after both sat out Wednesday. Linebacker Lawerence Timmons (foot) and linebacker Brandon Johnson (hamstring) both practiced fully. Timmons had sat out on Wednesday, while Johnson was reported as being limited on Wednesday.
Bengals Injury Report: Brian Leonard & Dontay Moch Sidelined Wednesday
The Wednesday practice injury report for the Cincinnati Bengals is now in as they prepare to host the Pittsburgh Steelers Sunday night.
Running back Brian Leonard (ribs) and linebacker Dontay Moch (not injury related) did not practice on Wednesday. There is still a chance that Leonard will play Sunday night if he can practice by Friday. Wide receiver Andrew Hawkins (back), defensive tackle Devon Still (shoulder) and guard Kevin Zeitler (elbow) were all limited on Wednesday, but all three are expected to be ready by Sunday night.
Rookie cornerback Dre Kirkpatrick (knee) is back practicing and not listed on the injury report. There is an outside chance that he could make his season debut Sunday night as he looks to return from a knee injury.
Defensive tackle Pat Sims (hamstring) is eligible to come off of the Bengals PUP list this week, but head coach Marvin Lewis said that he won’t be active against the Steelers.
Latest posts by steelerguy26 (see all)
- Pirates Sign First-round Pick Reese McGuire - June 18, 2013
- Pittsburgh Power Handed Worst Home Loss in Team History - June 17, 2013
- Steelers Laying the Foundation for the 2013 Season - June 14, 2013