- Pittsburgh Police Make Second Arrest in Mike Adams StabbingPosted 15 days ago
- Pirates’ Three-game Win Streak EndsPosted 36 days ago
- Steelers Draft WR Markus Wheaton in 3rd RoundPosted 53 days ago
- Steelers Select RB Le’Veon Bell in 2ndPosted 53 days ago
- Jarvis Jones Time in PittsburghPosted 54 days ago
- James Harrison Meets with BengalsPosted 68 days ago
- Steelers Sanders Signed to Offer Sheet by the PatriotsPosted 70 days ago
- Alameda Ta’amu Gets ProbationPosted 75 days ago
- Steelers Announce Preseason SchedulePosted 75 days ago
- Steelers Bring Back Stevenson SylvesterPosted 76 days ago
Write for Us
Join the Team & Write For Us!
Pittsburgh Blitz is seeking Staff Writers and Guest Bloggers to help with the content production of the blog. Although being a staff writer is not a paid position, it shouldn’t matter. You should love writing about the Steelers, Pirates, Penguins or Panthers whether there’s money involved or not. Besides, you get possible exposure on our social media outlets as well.
The ideal Blitz Staff Writer candidate has:
- Prior sports blogging experience.
- A strong familiarity with our content. (Pittsburgh sports teams)
- A sense of humor.
- The ability to quickly but carefully produce a quality post with accurate and entertaining information.
- Knowledge of what sports blog viewers like and don’t like. What this basically means is that you should have an ability to bring traffic into Blitz.
If you are interested in being a staff writer here at Pittsburgh Blitz, fill out the form below, and tell us why you think you should be on our staff.
Staff Writer Positions Currently Open:
- Pirates Editor/Staff Writer
- Penguins Editor/Staff Writer
- Panthers Editor/Staff Writer
- Steelers Staff Writer
We are also interested in adding other related Pittsburgh Sports teams such as the Pittsburgh Passion, Pittsburgh Riverhounds and the Pittsburgh Power. If you are interested in Editor or Staff Writer positions for these sports as well, please let us know.
*Guest blog post are welcome as long as they are relevant to the subject matter of this website. Any links inside a guest blog post are subject to a small fee per link as determined by our staff as appropriate.